When it comes to selecting a gift, they say it’s the thought that counts. In the City of Angelic Selfies, who better to buy a present for you than YOU – let’s be real, it’s all you think about anyway. This year try choosing gifts that you would actually use, here are our favorites:
1. No matter how many times you’ve deleted Postmates on your phone to save money, we all know it always ends up back on there (after a few drinks). Now they offer delivery booze, a gift that keeps on giving.
2. What good are we without a phone? Stay in charge using this portable charger from Skinny Dip London, a much easier way to get skinny.
3. There’s nothing better than food (except money…and being skinny). Dinner for two at WOLF, Top Chef finalist Marcel Vigneron’s restaurant on Melrose, is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life. Order the Crispy Potatoes and thank us later!
4. It’s finally time to get rid of that “vintage” art poster you found while studying abroad in Florence and up your wall swag with a limited edition piece from Poster Child Print.
5. We love Sonix because we can never get enough phone cases or sunglasses. Kendall Jenner approves this message.
6. Now that it’s (finally) getting cold in Cali, keep yourself toasty in a customized classic Levi’s Trucker Jacket, the denim jacket of Gods.
7. Being basic is a good thing! DSTLD has the comfiest plain tees and jeans at the best prices. We’ll take everything in black.
8. iPhone who? Those who really know swear by their Google Pixel 2, featuring the best cameras on the market. Drunken selfies in your late-nite Uber never looked better.
9. Anything from Pop & Suki. Why? Less chance your ungrateful sister will regift the custom camera bag you spent your hard earned money on.
10. Some like it loud! JBL Charge 3 is our favorite portable speaker because we can bump our Cardi B and Drake beats under water and it charges our phones.
11. A bathrobe from Macy’s because you’re best life is meant to be in a bathrobe. It’s the perfect accessory for the perfect Friday night aka watching Netflix and ordering Taco Bell on Postmates.
12. Getting out of bed is hard guys. Make getting out of the country easier and more stylish with a suitcase from Away. Personal assistant to do all your packing – laundry first – not included.
13. New t-shirt who dis? For the fashion lovers who like limited drops, get them one of these special Delikate Rayne x Nylon t-shirts created for World Animal Day. Unisex means babes and bros can wear it. (also the word “sex” helps our SEO)
14. Santa loves milk & (pot) cookies. The greenest and smokiest gift you can get someone this year is also the sexiest accessory ever created. Bloom Farms Rose Gold Highlighter Pen is the perfect gift for dealing with all those annoying relatives.
Written by @JonSnowLovesPizza
Tags: Away Travel, Bloom Farm, Bloom Farms, Delikate Rayne x Nylon, DSTLD, Google Pixel 2, JBL Charge 3, jonsnowlovespizza, LA Guestlist, Levi's Trucker Jacket, Los Angeles, Macy's, Pop & Suki, Poster Child Print, PostMates, Rose Gold, Skinny Dip London, Sonix, WOLF
February 22nd is National Margarita Day, and Casamigos is your…
The weather forecast is looking a lot like champagne showers,…
The annual Wildfox Holiday party was in full swing featuring…
Your email address will not be published.