Last night, Kim Crawford Wines, newly engaged Lea Michele wearing Christian Siriano and Olivia Culpo wearing Stella McCartney hosted a “Sip into Summer” Rosé soiree at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. Guests toasted the start of rosé season on the terrace of the iconic penthouse suite and enjoyed the brand’s core collection of wines, including Rosé and signature Sauvignon Blanc. Throughout the night, Lea, Olivia and friends admired custom Kim Crawford prints by local artist, Jared Shaw, and visited the Kim Crawford sorbet cart to indulge in Rosé-infused sorbet.
Kim Crawford Wines Rosé-Infused Sorbet
– 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp sugar>
– 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp water
– 1 bottle Kim Crawford Rosé
1. In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil.
2. Simmer 5 minutes until dissolved.
3. Cool and mix in the Kim Crawford Rosé.
4. Freeze in a loaf pan, breaking up occasionally till frozen solid.
5. Process in batched in a food processor till smooth then freeze again until firm.
6. Serve immediately or keep frozen in a well-sealed container up to 1 week.
Tags: Chateau Marmont, Christian Siriano, Jared Shaw, Kim Crawford Rose, Kim Crawford Wines, Lea Michele, Los Angeles, Olivia Culpo, Penthouse, Room 64, Rosé-infused sorbet, Sauvignon Blanc, Sip into Summer, Stella McCartney
Whilst putting on an event may seem as simple as…
Wedding trends have changed a lot in the last few…
On Friday, March 6th, 2020, The Little Market Co-founders, Lauren…
Your email address will not be published.