Fitness expert Tracy Anderson teamed up with Tropicana to host a sunrise fitness class at the Palihouse hotel in Los Angeles to kick off the brand’s Morning Spark campaign designed to inspire positivity.
Here are some Pro-Tips from Tracy Anderson on how she likes to start her day in a positive way:
1. I wake up and connect right away to my smell and put on one of Leanne Hirsh’s Perfumera Curandera natural scents. I am crazy about them all but into the Jungle Rose Mariri these days.
2. I connect face to face and with a big snuggle with both of my kids.
3. I make my morning smoothie. My favorite is frozen mango, my vanilla TA CLEAR protein powder and Tropicana 100% orange juice. I have been starting my mornings with it since I was a kid.
4. I head right to my workout first thing every day. When you make working out part of your life stance you look forward to it as a treat not a chore.
5. I wash my face with Ecco Bella face wash and follow up with their day cream because I really care about taking care of my skin in a way that takes care of the planet and is organic for my skin.
Tags: Ecco Bella, LA Guestlist, Leanne Hirsch, Los Angeles, Morning Spark, Morning Spark Campaign, Palihouse, Palihouse hotel, Tracey Anderson, Tropicana
Sports Illustrated honored their 2017 Fashionable 50 members, including NBA…
On the back of the victory with LA Galaxy in…
As a part of the annual ESPY Award Week, Talent…
Your email address will not be published.